We still haven't heard from our caseworker that we are officially waiting but I expect it to be late this week or more likely sometime next week. I can't wait for that phone call!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Nursery Furniture has been ordered!
After much deliberation and research, I've FINALLY ordered the crib & changing table tonight! :) I honestly did not think it would be such a difficult decision. Finding one that we both agreed on, with good reviews, & without a $1,000,000 price tag was insane! LOL Luckily though, we found one we both liked and I can wait till it's here and in the nursery! We also finally agreed on the bedding. It is on backorder but thankfully we don't need it right now so I'm hoping it's in stock in the next month so we can get it ordered and get the room painted. Here are some pictures.. we ordered the crib in Cherry not White ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment