Our home visit is scheduled for 10 am tomorrow morning! :) I'm excited but also really nervous! We just finished last minute house cleaning things and I'm finally sitting down to rest for a few minutes before bed! I don't know why I'm nervous. I love our caseworker and we have met with her twice already. She's very easy to talk to and very friendly. Also I don't see any reason why we wouldn't get approved. I guess it's more the fear of the unknown! :) I'm hoping she can tell us when we will hear if we are approved or not. I'm also hoping she's still shooting to have us approved by the end of the year! I'll probably post something else tomorrow about how it went.
On another note, I can NOT believe it's 1 week before Christmas. This year has FLOWN by especially these past few months. That's probably because we have been so busy. Between work, the adoption paperwork, and the normal seasonal activities, we haven't had much down time. I love this time of the year though and wouldn't trade it for anything! I love the smell of Christmas Trees, holiday treats, getting Christmas cards in the mail ( especially the photo ones!), secret santa, Christmas lights, spending time with friends & family & seeing our stockings hanging on the mantle everyday! Hopefully after tomorrow, things will slow down at least a little and we can enjoy our Christmas without being too stressed out! I hope everyone reading this has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment