Sunday, December 20, 2009

What a week! :)

I can't believe it is already Sunday evening. :( Last week was a very busy one and it went by very fast as I'm sure this coming week will as well! The biggest news I have to report is that the home visit went VERY well on Friday! She stayed about 1 1/2 hours and asked us a few more questions. We went over the last of the paperwork and she toured the house. It was very relaxing & I wasn't nervous once she got here! She still hopes to have us approved & waiting by the end of the year. She is on vacation this coming week and has a few others in front of us so it could possibly be the 1st week in January but it will be soon!!! I'm very excited! We hope to start decorating the nursery after Christmas. She said she didn't think we would wait long which was nice to hear. Of course, we know that she has no idea how long and can not predict it. But it was still nice to hear that from her experience, she didn't think it would be too long. I'm just glad to finally be waiting and finished with all of the paperwork for now! :) The rest of our weekend was spent with family & being lazy! We finally got to see our newest nephew, Tripp outside of the hospital! He's so cute and sweet!!!! I can't wait to see him & my other 3 nephews on Thursday & again on Saturday for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment