Thursday, December 10, 2009

What a Journey this has been already!

I can't believe I've waited this long to start a blog! Ryan & I decided about 4 months ago to start the adoption process. We are very excited and anxious to get finished with the paperwork of the process! We have completed all of our paperwork and are just waiting on our home study to be completed by our agency. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to get on the road to starting our family! We can not wait to have a child in our lives. We love our nephews but we are ready for a child that never leaves! :) I'm not much of a writer but I really wanted to try to do a blog so that I could look back at our journey and see where we have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment