We picked up the crib today! Hopefully Ryan will put it together on Friday while he is off. Last week, he put together the changing table we bought & the wonderful high chair my in-laws gave me for Christmas. We also bought the pack-n-play last weekend and got it put together as well. It's so exciting to have baby stuff in the house that is ours and not my sisters (nephews).
There really isn't anything else to report. Things around here have been fairly quiet! Ryan & I have been playing Super Mario Brothers for the Wii and I honestly think that game will increase the divorce rate drastically! LOL J/K! If you have played it with 2 or more players, you will understand!
There really isn't anything else to report. Things around here have been fairly quiet! Ryan & I have been playing Super Mario Brothers for the Wii and I honestly think that game will increase the divorce rate drastically! LOL J/K! If you have played it with 2 or more players, you will understand!
This is so true about the Super Mario Wii. My husband and I call it the relationship tester :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha... It definitely is that! We NEVER argue but when we play that game... it's like a war zone around here! I jump on his head & eat him when I have Yoshi ( and of course spit him out at the worst moment possible which always kills him!) and he throws me into holes. LOL
ReplyDelete