I finally heard from our caseworker yesterday and apparently she gave our profile books to the birthparent counselors last week! :) I'm super excited! She's almost finished with our home study and it should be officially approved any day. It's such a great feeling to know that now it really can happen at any time!!!
Last night we ordered a few accessories for the nursery online. We found a penguin picture that is 3 penguins ( mom, dad, & baby in the middle). It's so cute and I can't wait to get it! I also ordered some wall decals. So far, I've ordered a whale, penguin, & polar bear. I'm going to wait till I get those and see how they look before I order anymore. I'm not sure if we will use them all but they looked cute online! It's so hard to find decorating accessories with penguins, polar bears, & whales! I thought it would be easy. :) I hope everyone is having a good week! Monday was a holiday and for some reason, short weeks always seem so long to me!!! I can't believe it's still only Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment