Don't you just love 3 day weekends? They are the greatest! We have spent ours so far painting the nursery. It was a LOT of work but so worth it. Ryan decided that he wanted to make it a little interesting for us. He designed it and did about 95% of the work. Not because I wouldn't help but because when he gets into a project like that, he gets very possessive about it. I helped some but mostly stayed and kept him company. Anyways we finally finished tonight and are so happy with it! I just can't wait till the bedding is in so it will look more put together!
What an adorable nursery!
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I just started the process of adopting a girl from India. We'll be starting the homestudy soon. Must be nice that yours is done!
I enjoyed reading your blog. Feel free to read mine!
Thank you so much! We love it! It's not complete yet but we are getting there!!! I will definitely check out your blog. I looked at it last night but did not get a chance to read it. Congrats on adopting from India! That's amazing!!!!!! Thanks for reading.
ReplyDelete