I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!! We had a great one and really enjoyed spending time with our families!
I can't believe that in 2 weeks, we have been "active" and waiting for a whole year! It doesn't seem like that is possible. I'll be honest, I didn't think it would take this long at all! Our caseworker didn't seem to think so either. We have actually had a lot of "almosts" and possibilities which is good (except for the sadness that go with them falling apart). I'm really hoping that 2011 is our year! It's definitely been a rough 6 months are so but I know that HE has a grand plan and I'm exciting to see what that is! I had a rough day yesterday thinking about how it's been a year but this morning I feel a lot better about things. Hopefully that holds up all day!!!! Anyways if you are reading this, please pray for all of the waiting adoptive couples that they will hold on to their faith (in God not anything else!) and know that one day their child will come to them! Also please keep birthparents & expectant parents considering adoption or those who have already decided on adoption in your prayers! They truly are making (or have made) a life changing selfLESS decision. It has to be the hardest decision they will ever have to make and one that will stay with them forever. They are truly wonderful people who put their child's needs before their own. Please pray for the caseworkers working with both adoptive parents and birthparents/expectant parents that they will work hard to do what's best for the child above anything else!
No comments:
Post a Comment