Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Failed Match ... :(

Last week we had yet another failed match. :( We had gotten the call on 11/1 that we had been selected again! She was due on Christmas day with a baby boy but would probably deliver much earlier. We were excited but tried to remember that things can always change. We told more people than we meant to but it's just so hard to keep something like that in! Anyways we were supposed to meet them on Thursday morning. When I got up to get ready, I noticed I had a missed call and voicemail from our agency. We honestly thought she was in labor or something! Anyways I called them back and she said those dreaded words... she has decided to parent. It was easier to process this time maybe because we only knew about it for 2 weeks or more likely because we have been through this 3 other times so we kindof knew what to expect. We know God has a plan and we truly do trust in him and his plan! I do wonder at times why we have to go through the pain and suffering of failed matches! I know that he has a reason though so we just push on knowing that one day all of this pain will be worth it!!!! I pray for all 4 of the baby boys ( how weird is it that they have all been boys?) and their parents everyday!!! Maybe that's the reason behind the failed matches.. just so we will pray for them? Anyways we have been very busy and are going to have a very busy holiday season! Lots of showers and weddings to attend/throw! We are still hopeful that we will have our baby home at Christmas, but if not, we will enjoy this season with our wonderful friends and family and be thankful for all that we have. We are truly blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment