Thursday, October 21, 2010

A no update .... update... :)

I thought I should probably post an update of some sort since it's been a while!!! There really isn't anything to update though. We are still just waiting for another phone call. I talked to our caseworker about 2 weeks ago and unfortunately things seem to have slowed down again. Luckily, Fall is a busy season for us! Football season is in full swing and we pretty much stay on the go between football games, fall festivals, school, work, etc. It's been nice though to keep our minds off the waiting!!! We have even gone to a few away Georgia football games this year! We figured HOPEFULLY next year we will not be able to go any away games so we should go ahead and go to as many as we can this year! It's been fun having some little mini-vacations!!! Especially since we haven't taken a real vacation this year saving all of our vacation to be out with the baby when we get him/her! :) Anyways that's about all for the updates. Thank you to everyone who reads our blog. I know I'm not the best writer and haven't had much to update lately but I appreciate all of you for visiting often and keeping up with our journey! I am also thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers!!!!! Hopefully I will have a more exciting update VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment