Monday, March 7, 2011

It's almost Spring!!!

I can't believe how warm it's been already! We have had high's in the 70's some days. We are really enjoying it. I can't wait until it's officially spring!! :) Hopefully the warmer weather will inspire me to update this blog more often! My sister yelled at me last week about not updating so here goes.... 

We really haven't had anything happening in regards to the adoption lately. We are still just waiting. At the moment, we are working on updating our home study since it is now a year old. Ugh! To be honest, I NEVER imagined we would wait this long... however.. our Faith is still in God and we know he has a plan! For now, we are trying to just enjoy the life we have now and enjoy doing the things we won't have time for once we finally are blessed with a baby like going to movies, taking Sunday naps, etc. Anyways hopefully I will have a real update to post soon!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Loving the update!! Even if it's not the update you want to write.
    Your time is coming, and I can't begin to explain how incredible it's going to be. Ryan and you are going to make the best of parents!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete