Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another failed match.. :(

Yep we had another failed match last week. It all happened really fast and we didn't even tell anyone about it until it had already failed. We got a call last Monday evening from our Caseworker. They had a birth-mom who had given birth to a little boy on July 6th. We were told to be cautious as she had not called our agency until the previous Friday so they didn't know much about her and couldn't say one way or the other what they thought she would end up doing. Anyways we got the call on Thursday afternoon that she had decided to place the baby with a doctor at the hospital. We of course are sad again but we know God still has a plan. Luckily this time, we did not meet her or the baby so it's been a little easier than the last time. It is still hard though!!! Hopefully the next one will be the one for us!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say that I know know know God has an awesome plan in store for you guys. I know this wait is hard, but it will eventually be worth it. You and Ryan are wonderful people and will make wonderful parents.

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete