Well it's back to realty today! Ryan & I took a very short notice trip to Hilton Head last week. It was a much needed break from realty!!!! :) We had a great time but are glad to be home. It was nice because for the 1st time since we have been going through the adoption journey, I wasn't attached to my phone 24 hours a day! I purposefully left it in the condo for most of the trip. It was nice to not be constantly looking at it to see if I've missed a call. Now it's Monday and back to realty! :) It's going to be a busy busy week but I'm refreshed and looking forward to it!
I heard from our caseworker a couple of weeks ago. I had asked if we had been shown. She said no. So it's been about 3 1/2 months and we haven't been shown once. She said it has been extremely slower this year than in past years. :( I'm trying not to get discouraged but it's hard to know that we haven't been shown at all yet. Hopefully things will pick up soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment