I'm so glad it's Friday!!! This week has been a good but long one! I noticed I had not posted in a few weeks and thought I should post something. I really don't have any adoption updates. We are still just waiting. This phrase "We are still just waiting" is something I have gotten very used to saying on a daily basis! I know people mean well but I can't seem to get them to understand that as soon as I hear something, I'll let them know!!! :) I do appreciate that they all care so I can't get too aggravated! I can't believe we have been waiting for 3 months now. It has actually gone by really fast looking back. I'm still hoping for a Spring/Summer baby!!!! :) This week the waiting hasn't been as hard as it has been. I've really been focusing on work and enjoying my time with Ryan!!! I did buy my first baby outfit ( I have lots of clothes but my sister has given them to me so this was my first purchase! :)). I didn't need it because we have TONS of clothes ( Thanks Amber!!! ) but it was on clearance for $3 so I couldn't pass it up. That's what happens when you are shopping for a baby shower gift for someone else! Ryan didn't go with me this time so I was able to look around a lot longer than if he had been with me. I'm so thankful that a baby shower is no longer something I dread!!! :)
I'm looking forward to a good weekend! My little ( or not so little actually --- he's 17.. :( ) brother is coming to spend the night with us tonight and we are going to some yard sales tomorrow morning!!!! It will be fun!!! This will be the first time I've been where I'll actually want to stop at the ones with all the baby stuff. LOL Ryan might kill me when I come home with LOTS of stuff. At least it will be cheap!! :)
YAY for Friday's!!! Hopefully you'll find some awesome deals at the yard sales!!
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on getting your own new outfit!! So exciting!! Maybe Ryan wont know it's something you bought since you already have so much stuff!!