Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Waiting is so hard! :(

Well we have been officially "waiting" for almost 2 months now. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I think the unknown is what makes it hard for me. I think if I knew when it would be, even if it was going to be a while, it would be easier than knowing that it could be anytime! I try not to dwell on it but it is always in my mind. Hopefully the warm weather will help me to not think about the wait as much! :) I asked our caseworker last week if our profile had been shown yet. She said no and that they didn't really have any birthmothers that were at the point of looking at profiles. I almost wish I hadn't asked!!! :) My sister & nephews spent the night with us last Friday night. I loved having them all here. My sister has 3 boys ages 3 (almost 4), 2, & 4 months.  My youngest nephew is growing so fast! They all are adorable and I miss them already!!! I'm hoping we can make a trip down to visit them soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment