Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lazy Saturday's are the BEST!

Don't you just love the weekend? Especially when you can be lazy and do absolutely NOTHING if you want? I know hopefully we won't have many more of these but they sure are nice for now! :) I especially need it after the week I had! It was crazy at work this week. We didn't have computers for 1 1/2 days which made the crazy week even worse. Luckily I survived!

On Tuesday morning, I got an email from our caseworker about a baby that was already born and in need of a home. Everything about the situation was perfect except 1 thing. I won't go into details for privacy reasons but it was really hard to not respond to the email! :( It was such a surreal moment though getting that email. I didn't realize how it would affect me. She did find a wonderful home so I felt much better after hearing that! I also heard from our caseworker that they have been a little busier with birthmothers lately so hopefully we will hear something soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment