Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bedding is in! :)

So I'm super excited that our bedding FINALLY came in today! :) I only ordered it in early January!!!! It's been on backorder but came in today and I absolutely LOVE it! I washed the sheets ( I ordered an extra one with the bedding set) and we put it all in the crib. So basically the nursery is complete! We still have pictures to hang, a toy bag to hang * and stuff a bunch of those stuffed animals my husband can't stop buying in it!*,  and the letters (once we have a name) to hang but that's it. Oh and of course adding the BABY! The wait so far hasn't been too bad but now that I'm finished working on the nursery, I'm afraid it will get a LOT harder!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I might "steal" your idea on the wall... I was going to an accent wall with stripes but am rethinking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The diamonds were my husbands idea. It took FOREVER but we think it turned out well!!!

    ReplyDelete